Make sure your engagement ring is protected!
With the nice weather here, you’re probably doing more outside. This is a great time to make sure your ring is protected. We are happy to clean and check your ring here at Morgan’s. It is always a free service! Another decision you will want to make is whether or not to purchase insurance on your jewelry. Insurance can be an affordable safeguard so you can fully enjoy wearing your ring without risking the loss of a stone or your ring.
All policies are different, so it is important to ask the following questions before you choose a policy.
- Is the whole ring covered if it is accidentally lost, or only stolen?
- How will the ring be replaced? Can you go anywhere? Will they give you a check for the full amount?
- Does the policy cover the whole ring, and also a missing stone if one falls out?
- If your ring is a unique or vintage piece, how will the insurance company handle that?
- Is the ring insured for its full cost?
- How will it need to be proved that the ring is missing?
- Are there any loss or damage situations that are not covered?
As always, if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.